Monday, May 4, 2015

what if?

What if…
I wasn’t afraid of arachnids.
2. I had changed my major to art.
I had never done my homework.
1. I never studied for tests.
I never took Geography class.




What if I never studied for tests.
If I never studied for tests, I probably wouldn’t be here, in College. When we  don’t study for tests, we fail them. If you fail too many, you could get held back in school and you will have to repeat the material.
Studying for tests is a majpr part of education. For example, if a final was coming up, you should refer to notes you’ve written or review and study past quizzes. By studying them, you can  do a good job n the final and pass. Studying helps boosts our grade point average up and helps us to pass clases so we can go to a new level of education and learn new things.


What if I had changed my major to art.
If I had changed my major to art, I could paint a variety of things. However, art does not involve cooking. Art is something you create out of your head from your own ideas. If you wanted to, you could explore every surface of the world through paintings.

Art can help you express yourself. For instance, if you feel down in the dumps, you could use blue or gray and paint something sad. If you’re feeling mad, use black or red. If you feel happy, use yellow, orange, or pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment