Wednesday, April 22, 2015

passionate about things

baking- cupcakes/cookies
work
cooking- meat/ veggies/ starches
friends/ Family
fishing
crafts
pets
sleeping
love
camping



SLEEPING

Sleep improves the brain and enhances memory.It increases waste clearance of the brain.Sleep improves preservation as well.It helps your skin look young, as long as you get enough hours of sleep (7.5-9).



CAMPING

Cmping takes place outdoors. You can camp in  the woods, at a campground site. or in your own backyard. For me, I go camping at Baxter Campgrounds. I always take my fishing pole so I can fish when I want to.Camping is a good way to explore the world. There is some stuff that people don't see like small caves in the rock wall right by the cliff that overlooks the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment