Monday, April 13, 2015

Stressed out and conflicted

Stress is the physical pressure, pull, or other force exerted on one thing by another. It can come at any time. For example you have a test doming up this week and you don't study for it, you could become stressed. f you stress too much there is a possibility that you could have a seizure. Stress can be caused by multiple things, such as tests, homework, and deadlines on essays.

 I have a conflict with my tablet's keyboard. It does not want to cooperate with me. I turn it on and it does nothing. I tried almost everything I can to make it work but it just sits there staring at me.

My owner has a problem with me. she tries to make me do things I don't want to do. she turns my power button on but I don't want to work with her. I sit there staring at her.

she sits at her computer table in her room, trying to fix her tablet's keyboard. She keeps turning it on and off, but nothing works. She tries leaving it off for an hour and turning it on again after the hour is up but still, nothing happens. Her tablet's key board just stares at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment